Stainless Heaven

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A$15K + 5% Duty (Secondhand equipment) + GsT Say $20K all up plus shipping at about 8-10K.
There's a deal here! Nice looking tanks, all jacketed. Good heat exchanger + HLT.
Still Cheap!

Dave

yep if ya have the bucks and the keenness as we all do you would seriously have to look at buying usa if you wanted to set up a micro or micro + restaurant which seems a good combo in the usa.
no doubt location location is the key plus some nice drops of beer and just maybe you would be on a winner if you could over come all the aussie employer hurdles.

cheers
big d

Whats more sacraligegious (hmmm spell check that for me).
Brewing and selling beer near a church or letting the brewery get over grown with weeds. :eek:

At these prices it is a bargain.
Iam sure many city restuarants would be worth close to and above a million bucks and a small investment like this would put you above the rest.
Even if you didn't make that much of the brewery you would more than likely double your amount of customers and food sales simply by having the brewery there.

The hardest part to work out by yourself from just reading the information about it is the excise detials and records that you must do.
Iam still trying to work out how you put the excise criteria into practice.

Anyway one day bigd i hope like many others to go down this road.

Jayse

You are right there Jayse, even if it ended up costing $50K to get it into the country and installed, it is still chump-change compared to the rest of a new fitout, and a big drawcard for the punters.....If only I had a spare $50K, I would set it up in the garage....

well, maybe I would need a bigger garage....
dreamboat

Why don't we put a syndicate together? Probably need 60K all up to get rolling?
Dave

I'm willing to let you all store it at my place in my garage :D

It would be a nice toy too.

Justin.

I'd be keen as a silent partner/recipe formulator.....

A good example of this is over here in the West. John Stallwort from Nail Ale fame http://www.nailbrewing.com/default.htm has done something similar, He brews in an open basement of Bobby Dazzlers, a bar/restaurant. I think he gets to do it rent and power bill free (a big plus...)

Asher for now...

very interesting concept dave.im interested.
anyone else keen?

Dunno how they can just leave that gear lying about like that! Could be interested in the concept :huh:

Latest posts

Back