• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Drip Tray And 4 Tap Fatlock Manifold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
For sale I have a stainless steel drip tray and beer tap manifold for four taps.

The dimension of the drip tray are; 220mm deep 483mm wide and the splash back height is 370mm. It has a waste drain in the middle and a plastic grate in the base of the drip tray.

I also have the manifold which I had fabricated so that it would fix to the inside of a timber collar on a chesty and the fatlock quick disconnects would mount through the drip tray onto the manifold allowing you to remove your taps when not in use or for any other reason.
The beer lines connect to the manifold with john guest push locks (5/16 -8mm) beer line connects.
All you will need is 4 taps and 4 adapter shanks for the fatlocks.

Only reason for selling is I have changed my bar setup yet again and have gone back to a flooded font.
This gear is no more than 8 months old!
Asking for $250

Postage should be around $30 to most places, if you want to check through Auspost using the drip tray dimensions my postcode is 2261 and the weight will be between 5-6kg, obviously allow a little extra size for packaging.
Pick up from Berkeley Vale on the Central Coast NSW is fine.
Rob.

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

Bumped for the night crowd, if no interest i will put it on flebay

I saw this on ebay good luck with the sale

Latest posts

Back