• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ss False Bottom & Fridgemate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IainMcLean

Reaction score
I've slowly been making some some changes to the brewery and have these surplus items:

1 Fridgemate.
All wired up and mounted in a box. Plug the fridge in to it and connect an extension to it to supply power and you're ready to go. I had it hard wired into a box on the wall so there's no power supply cable but if you take the lid off the box the fridgemate has a diagram where the power wires go. The rest is already done so it's real easy. The temp probe is wired in and ready to go too.
I'm asking $50 + postage [which is probably going to be something around the $5 mark]

fridgemate.gif

1 Stainless Steel False Bottom.
A domed false bottom, plumbed ready to fit a 50 litre keggle. Compression fittings and copper tube all come apart for cleaning. The photo makes it look like there's a dent in it but that's just the light in my shed - it's completely smooth and curved as it should be.
I'm asking $75 for it and the fittings.

falsie.gif

I'm in Caulfield South if you're local and want to pick it up. Alternatively I work in Dandenong South and can arrange something down that neck of the woods...

hi, what are the dimension ofthe false bottom? diameter and centre height?

Im chasing one for my Birko 40lt urn and it needs to be ableto cover the exposed element.

;)

hi, what are the dimension ofthe false bottom? diameter and centre height?

Im chasing one for my Birko 40lt urn and it needs to be ableto cover the exposed element.

;)

Just been out and gave it a measure. It's 310mm dia. across the steel and looks to be approx. 20mm high at the centre. The copper feed pipe sticks out another 30mm or so from the steel.

Just been out and gave it a measure. It's 310mm dia. across the steel and looks to be approx. 20mm high at the centre. The copper feed pipe sticks out another 30mm or so from the steel.

thanks for the measure's, i think my element would make contact with it.... cheers

Back