• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ss False Bottom & 2200w Element

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IainMcLean

Reaction score
OK guys,

Cleaning out the shed tonight I found these two sitting amongst the power tools. Didn't know they were there so I'm selling them.

The element is as-new. Never used.
The false bottom is 1' diameter stainless and was used in a previous set-up. Bought a some time ago from G&G.

I'm looking for $35 for the element and $50 for the false bottom. I'm in Melbourne (home=Caulfield, work =Dandenong) so you can either pick-up or I'll mail them out. Mailing the falsie might cost a few dollars so if anyone wants it PM me and I'll go find out the postage rate from the Post Office...

Paypal would be appreciated as then the cash won't get syphoned off by her indoors and I can put it to use back in the brewery somewhere ;-)

Thanks lads.

Element:
Optimized_IMAG0379.jpg

Falsie:
IMAG0378.jpg

Maybe falsie. I need to check something first. Im redoing my falsies/lautering system ATM and need to.check current

Dayum, you gotta be quick around here.

If sale of element does not go ahead due to postage cost, I will take it. I'm just around the corner, too.

CityMorgue2 - you interested?
Adraine - not got your paypal transfer yet mate. if you're still interested let me know...
Yeah im interested but am now going to have to pass as I had to but a gas bottle and am more than completely tapped out. Thanks very Much for holding it. Glad there's another buyer for u.

Latest posts

Back