Ss Adaptors For Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickledkiwi2

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have just become the proud owner of a tooheys keg and have a coupler on the way. I want to adadt the coupler to fit cornelius ball locks on both the gas in and the beer out lines, I think that I am going to need need a SS adapter from 3/4 BSP Female (coupler side)to 1/2 BSP female (cornelius fitting).

Does anyone know if these are readily availabe or am I going to have top find a friendly fitter and turner??
Cheers
BDA :beer:

Get in contact with MHB on this forum (Marks Home Brew in Newcastle).
I believe he has them.

Beers,
Doc

YES I YOU CAN and no you don't need a fitter and turner
DOC IS ON THE MARK THERE pardon the punn
where did you get the keg from na na na dont tell us "on the prowl at the midnight mart".That's usually when people become a proud owner something about being pissed at the same time as shopping.
DEL

Damm why didnt any of you asshats have them when i wanted them???????????????????????????

I have them too in both sexes ( :blink: OOOerrrrr...) 3/4 male-1/2 male or 3/4 female - 1/2 female (wasn't exactly sure which you want there PK)

I have them too in both sexes ( :blink: OOOerrrrr...) 3/4 male-1/2 male or 3/4 female - 1/2 female (wasn't exactly sure which you want there PK)

G'Day domonsura,
I am after the 3/4 - 1/2 female reducer (female both ends). could you give me an idea on prices please.
Cheer mate
PK :party:

No problem the 3/4 F - 1/2 F sockets are $9.45 ea in 316 stainless.

Back