Spunding Valve

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
..the first link to Amazon states that they don't ship to Aus?
dc18ec7b0ff72d825340603698ca042b.jpg

I just tried to purchase it and it came with any error 'item does not ship to Australia'

If someone has a australian forwarding service I would like at least the valve if possible all 3 items.

Cheers

It's costly even buying in bulk, comparing to the iBrew valve for example.

It's costly even buying in bulk, comparing to the iBrew valve for example.
OT / Looks like iBrew uses similar components to the KegKing's offering? Which is also the same price.

OT / Looks like iBrew uses similar components to the KegKing's offering? Which is also the same price.
Yeah they're very similar to KK's. I think what we're aiming for here is a higher quality adjustment knob since the standard from KK and iBrew has a fairly flimsy one

Yeah they're very similar to KK's. I think what we're aiming for here is a higher quality adjustment knob since the standard from KK and iBrew has a fairly flimsy one
Correct. Puzzles me as to why neither of those could fit (or offer as an upgrade) a better valve.
In real terms, $10 would get you that option. But as always, mark ups and margins win.

First play with the Ibrew spunding valves today one worked like a dream testing the other failed until I realised I had to much lube on the poppet valve looking piece , soon as a cleaned this down was ok . Lube the spring not the poppet . Find out if there working in the morning

Id be pretty keen for a DIY build. The one I got off ebay wich looks to be a KK one has never worked.

Dam that works out to be pretty pricey.

Edit: I could maybe get an extra PRV to put on my KK one and get 2 for not much more.

Last edited:
Hey Nosco any chance of changing that avatar of youres ???

Hey Nosco any chance of changing that avatar of youres ???

Happy to change it if it offends except im not sure if you are serious or not. It took me a long time to settle on a new look avitar :(. The BobLog III one was getting old.

Back