• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Spiral Burner, Brew Stand, Medium Pressure Regulator For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahead

Reaction score
I haven't been getting much use out of this gear much lately, so I am selling the following items. Due to the size and expense of postage, these items are only available for pick up from Seaford, Victoria.

To be sold as a complete package:

(1x) Italian Spiral Burner

Note: Some minor surface rust where the paint has burnt off in places. I didn't repaint as it would just burn off again and stink up my brew day.

(1x) Medium Pressure Fully Adjustable LPG Regulator & 1.8m hose (from Beer Belly).

(1x) 3 Tier galvanized steel brew stand.

Top is for your HLT, middle for your mash tun, and your kettle sits on the burner stand. The height is just right for a fermenter sitting on the ground, so no pumps needed. The whole stand is designed to store inside itself and the burner legs are also removable to put it directly onto the ground if you wish.

If you want you can also take for free, the cheap, thin stainless 50L Chinese stock pot that is shown. It has holes pre-drilled for a tap & sightglass (not included) and electric jug element. A 2400w jug element is included if you want to refit it, but that's up to you and you must use it with a RCD safety switch device. If you don't want the pot then it's going down the tip.

I am asking for all these items combined, AU $200

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

Back