Spike Flex +

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frosty3

Reaction score
Does anyone in oz have one of these? If so where/how did you get it??

Needs a tc port on the bottom for draining, and shallow cones don't really work all that well. think I'd pay the extra and get the uni-tank, but jeez it's cheap enough.

So I’m guessing that no one imports or sells them in oz??

Correct frosty, it will have to be a personal import, would guess US$600 ish, add on the GST and it becomes too pricey. "sobs" 😭

Looks like I’ll have to start an import business....

Or get one made to your spec's, it's what I did for my still, Au$7400 + shipping, quote from Still Dragon and not exactly what I wanted (that was plus,plus) or US$2400 purpose built with all the bells and whistles shipped to my door from China. No brainer really. Quality every bit as good if not better, I've got some Still Dragon stuff so can compare.
I'm seriously thinking about an email to China, don't forget SS Brewtek is Chinese, Spike is US so either way it's not costing Aussies any jobs.

It looks like brew tools will be releasing a fermenter near the end of the year with the ability to purge dry hops and a rating of 2 bar.

Latest posts

Back