• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Speidels Braumeister 50L Used $2800 ONO

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simogoesos

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at selling my 50L Braumiester as i have moved into a small unit and i no longer have the space to use and store it. It has been a fantastic brewing machine and i have probably done about 50 brews on it since it was purchased about three years ago. It is in A1 condition with no issues. It has a slight dent on the lid from shipping otherwise some small cosmetic marks that would be expected after 50 brews inside the vessel.

Make and offer. To buy a new 50L Brau you are looking at close to $4000.

I can throw in a few extras like cleaner, some unopened hops, grain mill and other bits and pieces that i have accumulated. I also have a hot wort pump, fittings and a heat exchange for cooling the wort down that you can buy separately or work into a deal.

Cheers,

Could I get a price for the Brau and all the other bits and pieces together please mate?

Hi,

I am looking at selling my 50L Braumiester as i have moved into a small unit and i no longer have the space to use and store it. It has been a fantastic brewing machine and i have probably done about 50 brews on it since it was purchased about three years ago. It is in A1 condition with no issues. It has a slight dent on the lid from shipping otherwise some small cosmetic marks that would be expected after 50 brews inside the vessel.

Make and offer. To buy a new 50L Brau you are looking at close to $4000.

I can throw in a few extras like cleaner, some unopened hops, grain mill and other bits and pieces that i have accumulated. I also have a hot wort pump, fittings and a heat exchange for cooling the wort down that you can buy separately or work into a deal.

Cheers,
Hi,do u still have the brau??

Yeah bud comes with stand and copper imersion chiller

Cash or transfer.. Where you located? Done 10 brews. Only reason I'm selling is cause I have upgraded to a bigger system.. Come with a stainless stand, copper Emersion chiller upgraded stainless ball valve...

Ok,how do you wish to go about the transaction,phone email,and obviously cash unless you want to do a transfer.I only have two questions,how much use has it had and what other items,(grain mill etc)come with it??

Cash or transfer.. Where you located? Done 10 brews. Only reason I'm selling is cause I have upgraded to a bigger system.. Come with a stainless stand, copper Emersion chiller upgraded stainless ball valve...
Could you take 2500?? I am in newcastle 0412523528

Latest posts

Back