Special Event: Beer Launch At Mrs Parmas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Drink Down the American Brown...
You're all invited to help celebrate the launch of the 2010 Beerfest Champions Beer!

Brought to you by Melbourne Brewers, Jamieson's Brewery and Mrs. Parmas

When:
Thursday 23rd September, 2010
7pm​

Where: Mrs. Parma's
25 Little Bourke St,
Melbourne)​

Champion Brewers Chris Taylor and Robin Brown have pulled together a cracking recipe for an American Brown Ale which promises to be full of fantastic complex character. The beer was brewed at Jamieson's Brewery by Jeff White with Chris' assistance, and is now being launched as a special release at Mrs Parmas.

Jeff has been fantastic to work with, allowing our brewers to have complete freedom in the ingredients used for the brew and has been good enough to give the club a free keg for the launch.

Club members will get preference for beer tickets, but I'm sure there will be enough to go around for everyone who wants to come celebrate what must be the pinnacle of homebrewing - having your recipe brewed on a commercial scale and available over the counter!

We look forward to seeing you there - come along early for one of Melbourne's best parma meals!

Andy

Don't you mean Thursday the 23rd?

Do we need to RSVP, or just rock up?

Thanks Siborg,

Fixed now. Just rock up and have fun!

Andy

Bee ute tee. Well done to Chris and Robin for the IP, Jamisons for the production environment, and to mrs P's for the launch-pad. Looking forward to what will not doubt be a top shelf beer (and a parmageddon). the long awaited has cometh, served up with a top class parma, does it get better than this? Another Melbourne Brewers showcase event! top work to all involved and thanks to all the folks in advance for making this happen.

i think ive just soiled myself with excitement! cant wait for a few frosties tomorrow night! :beerbang:

sad to say I think I just got a leave pass :) so will be there, will get dropped off to Glen Waverly station about 6:30 pm so will be there around 7:30pm.

yeah :)

Don't forget to save me a seat (BEER)

I'll be there and may even drag the dedicated driver Mrs along, otherwise will be on a lilydale line train

Not funny. Wasted beer is a sad, sad thing. :( Especially case swap AIPA that is sooooo tasty

so, how is MY your APA tasting? ive got to get a few btaches down and was thinking of doing the simple APA with a buttload of US hops. ;)

so, how is MY your APA tasting? ive got to get a few btaches down and was thinking of doing the simple APA with a buttload of US hops. ;)

Me thinks you need to bring some to next weeks MB meeting...

I knock off at 5:00 tonight, so I'll be there by around 5:45. Anyone wanna meet up earlier for a few drinks?

I should be there by that stage... SWMBO is already going to be in town with her mother, so I will be getting there a bit earlier to entertain them methinks...

Will aim to be there asap, but it'll depend on my mode of transportation (if on the train, I'll head in earlier).

I knock off at 5:00 tonight, so I'll be there by around 5:45. Anyone wanna meet up earlier for a few drinks?
I should be there by that stage... SWMBO is already going to be in town with her mother, so I will be getting there a bit earlier to entertain them methinks...

as i have drained my bank account recently on SWMBO's birthday, red light camera fines <_< , bills and kicking hosemates out i'll be avoiding the expensive parmas and ducking home for dinner. That should take all of about 15 minutes and i'll be back in at around 6:30. Besides, that lost parma is two more beers right? :D

Back