spam

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
Wash my mouth out I did ,with a pint of Fat Yak after an excellent rump and salad at the Shamrock pub here in Hobart.
Lobbed here late this arvo ,haven't made any plans yet as were going to wing it,I might be sneaky and slip down to the the New Sydney tomorrow as were just up the street,if I can convince the better half to put her feet up and chill out. The missus doesn't drink so I might suggest she would be bored sitting in a pub.
Enjoy a beautiful city and state.
Yell out if you can/want to share a pint.

radshoes said:
lol NickJD got banned around the same time. Speculation was that I am /was NickJD but to be honest I was never and will never be as helpful or informative to this forum than he was.
That guy is awesome and I think the homebrewing world is at a loss with out his input.
pity he had to so what he did otherwise he would still be here.

On that point was it ever determined who Yasmani was? He was brilliant and never stepped out of character.
A clever author could even develop a book series where he ends up as secretary general of the UN along the lines of "Being There".

GrumpyPaul said:
Is that you NickJD? bum ? Darren (the new or old one)?
Maybe Speedy?
Wait, was he banned or just run out of town..?

Latest posts

Back