• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Southport Kmart Coopers Diy Kits $55

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aroo75

Reaction score
Hey all, Yesterday I popped into the Kmart here in Gold Coast Southport and the Coopers DIY kits are at $55. not sure if this covers other QLD stores/nationwide. Beats the $80 normally.

Kmart here in Coffs Harbour doesn't stock any homebrew stuff anymore (neither does the newly built coles)
anyone else's Kmart/Coles not stocking homebrew kits anymore?

I like the look of those tubs, BUT loads of people are having trouble with the taps, sure Coopers replace them if you contact them, but they are non standard taps and cant be easily and quickly replaced on the day if you run into trouble.

For me, Im sticking with the older FV's for convenience and will spend that $50 -$80 on months worth of brewing ingredients.

Yob

I was back in the southport kmart and is a clearance sale - looks like the last DIY kit there for sale.. I wonder if kmarts around the
gold coast getting rid of homebrew. I know some coles stores dont stock HB stock anymore here in GC.

Coles Kmart no longer stock home brewing.

gotta go to Woolies/Big W.

Big W is better IMO, their jerry cans/cubes/ fermenters in the camping section are better quality and pricing anyway

Coles Kmart no longer stock home brewing.

gotta go to Woolies/Big W.

Big W is better IMO, their jerry cans/cubes/ fermenters in the camping section are better quality and pricing anyway

I remember hearing Coles were gonna stop stocking Coopers products a while ago, but last time I was at Coles, not only did they have Coopers tins, but they had their own branded goo tins as well! No, I wasn't silly enough to try one.
But yeah, I got a new DIY kit at Kmart the other day, and when I tried to put it on layby, they told me it was a clearance item, and they were getting rid of the stock. Seems strange, coz my local Kmart (Maroochydore) always has a good range of supplies.

Back