Southern Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Budron said:
Hey Rumper, I'm an all grain brewer from all the way down in Goolwa. Been doing it for about 5 years and it doesn't get old, love it.

My main supplier is Beerbelly as they have a good range and deliver for a reasonable price.

If you ever want to make a trip down and do a colab brew, let me know

Sweet set up there mate! Wowee.

Crakkers said:
Yeah, they're actually $10 cheaper than Beerbelly now for full bags of JW and not far from the Bay, so that's where go to get mine these days.
Beerbelly are still much cheaper for just about everything else though and their delivery cost is cheaper than driving out there.
I think they must have a weight limit of less than 50kg for delivery though. I tried to order 2 x 25kg bags, plus some other stuff once and couldn't get any delivery option on the website. Was fine once I removed one of the full bags.
Must check out Carter Brewing sometime too....can't say I've ever heard of them.
Interesting. Lack of liquid yeast at Country Brewer is a knock on them.

Crakkers said:
Must check out Carter Brewing sometime too....can't say I've ever heard of them.
Yeah I use him whenever I can, he runs his shop out the back of his house, I picked up a 25kg bag of Simpsons Maris Otter from him for $70, $15 cheaper for the same 25kg at Country Brewer, he has good hop sales too, I bought 400g of Spalt Hops from him for $20 and he always chucks in free extras like Whirlfloc tablets and stuff, but it would be nice to have another homebrew supply store down south!

Killer Brew said:
Sweet set up there mate! Wowee.
Thanks mate, was a long time in the making.Only 10 brews old now.

Budron said:
Hey Rumper, I'm an all grain brewer from all the way down in Goolwa. Been doing it for about 5 years and it doesn't get old, love it.

My main supplier is Beerbelly as they have a good range and deliver for a reasonable price.

If you ever want to make a trip down and do a colab brew, let me know

Hows the suction on that rangehood?
Is that one of those $500 ebay jobs?

I am considering one for the bbq in the outside kitchen.

Looks like the Smeg range hood I have at home. Mines in the kitchen though!!

pcmfisher said:
Hows the suction on that rangehood?
Is that one of those $500 ebay jobs?

I am considering one for the bbq in the outside kitchen.
I picked it up second hand on gumtree for $100. It's a cheap "chef" branded one. It's suction is average at best with a 35l, 60 min boil.

Latest posts

Back