Sourcing commercial craft kegs in Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwilym_e

Reaction score
Heyas,

I'm trying to track down a source of filled 50L kegs in Sydney (CBD outskirts), similar to the services offered by hireakeg.com.au (Vic only) and kegsonlegs.com.au (also Vic only for kegs for now). Those guys offer delivery of kegs, which you can keep until empty, and they take away the empties when delivering your next order.

This is for a company kitchen kegerator setup, as my company values craft beer quite highly ;) ... I'll leave any legal ramifications up to our HR folks, right now I'm focused on the keg aspect since we're reaching the limits of what bottles we can fit in our fridges we thought we'd up the ante.

So far I'm having no luck, short of one of negotiating with one of our local pubs to purchase / swap kegs of things they buy. Which isn't a bad starting point but we'd prefer the variety offered by hireakeg / kegsonlegs.

Tried a quick search on here to no avail but maybe I'm searching for the wrong things, or in the wrong spot!

Hoping the home brew crowd has some insights here...

Thanks!

You could try Doctor's Orders and Young Henry's, I think they both sell by the keg.
I have no idea on the delivery/return arrangements for the kegs.

YH is a great starting point given we like their stuff and they're in Newtown, thanks.

Still crossing my fingers in the hope of finding a reseller of kegs with a good variety.

edit: just noticed http://www.aussiekeghire.com.au/ mentioned in another thread so there's one possibility :kooi: albeit not a fantastic range

Back