• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Some Fridges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warb

Reaction score
free to good home, would like to see all 3 go in one hit.. no hardware inc (the bus fridge still has some taps in there) .. only the bus fridge works.. the big one in the shed did work back in the day, now just blows the fuse.. pickup cranebrook nsw, 2749 .. 0423113654.

2qvtug1.jpg

16ghdw1.jpg

whats happened warb. missus tell you to move some of your shit.
hows the plant doing?

whats happened warb. missus tell you to move some of your shit.
hows the plant doing?

plant is ok, was going well then we have some hail and the poor thing didnt like it. looks like shit now, sure it'll grow back... there is no 'thumb' here mate!, just clearing shit that has not being used, time for a tidy up!.

these will be on the curb for the steel junkies soon, just thought it check here first!.

hows that beelte going?.. you bought a mans car yet???

i do have a mans car. hows you bug going?
right no thumb. is it the whole hand then????

ha, funny you should say that, dragged the thing out today (part of the cleanup).. may have to get this thing on the road, finally!..

fair enough, im doing the rear suspension finally after getting it 4 months ago and a small engine upgrade.
look forward to seeing it on the road again.
btw you missed all the fun yesterday on the other forum jase and buddies were at it again, but surprisingly enough i wasnt the victim.

on a side note guys this is where i got my fridge from.

jump on msn and ill tell you all about it.

Back