Sodium Percabonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeddog

Reaction score
Ive ran out of sodium percabonate and was hoping theres somewhere i can buy some more. Minimum 10kg.

Anyone know where?

regards Jeddog

probably the same place you bought it last time.
Thats usually my go to method. Works too.

yum beer said:
probably the same place you bought it last time.
Thats usually my go to method. Works too.
Awesome answer yum beer... :blink:

Maybe I should ask the question with more details so I dont get these type of answers..

My last lot of sodium percabonate was through "Wolfy" (from this forum) via a bulk buy. I have ran out of my stock.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buying larger quantities (10 kg minimum )?

Maybe someone with surplus stock from bulk buy, suppliers in Melbourne or any info would be great..

jeddog

Hospitality and Cleaning products warehouses sell it, or can get it by the sack for you. Phone around where the restaurants and factories etc buy their bulk dishwashing, disinfectant, napkins, cooking oil etc etc etc etc. - a 25 kilo paper sack would be about $80 - $100 depending, I expect many on the forum in your area would jump in on a BB.

Yob.is away till tomorrow hopefully he will give some info..and if i lived closer i would give you some till you got yours

When I lived in SEQ our last bulk buy was organised by Jameson and I remember that once you got to 5 sacks the price went down considerably. I'm still using my half sack - ideal stuff for a bulk buy as long as members agree to buy at least half a sack.

Thanks for the sensible replay guys..

I'll contact Yob

Thanks Feldon but I think that's a bit rich........

Actual napisan is on sale at woolies at the moment for $10 for 2kg. It's the "Vanish Napisan Inwash & Soaker Oxiaction Intelligence", whatever the fark that means. No idea if it's unscented or not.

Napisan is only about 40% perc at most, so that equates to about $12 a kilo for the perc.

http://www.beerbelly.com.au/cleaning.html

Here is another supplier but it could be too expensive as well if you are looking for a full bag or a bulk buy deal. They will supply any quantity you want. I buy 10 kg at a time and split it with my son.
I can't remember the price but i think I get it a bit cheaper than for 1 kg.

jeddog said:
Maybe I should ask the question with more details so I dont get these type of answers..

My last lot of sodium percabonate was through "Wolfy" (from this forum) via a bulk buy. I have ran out of my stock.
You could have just asked where I got it from. :)
HUCON, Bayswater, Vic (easy to find website or details in phone book)
You'll get the same answer from Yob. ;)

Wolfy said:
You could have just asked where I got it from. :)
HUCON, Bayswater, Vic (easy to find website or details in phone book)
You'll get the same answer from Yob. ;)
Maybe my advice was not that bad after all..... :blink:

Back