Sodastream getting into "home brewing"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story: when I was probably about Dave70's age I was a bit of a lad and at one stage I had a 33 y.o. girlfriend who used to turn heads - part Scottish Gypsy but had been to Brisbane Girls Grammar - beautiful, intelligent, sassy, walked like two boys fighting under a blanket. End stage alcoholic.

Had to call it a day when she drank a litre bottle of Listerine at 3 a.m. when I'd brought her over to my place for a detox weekend. Still remember the scene - you wouldn't want to know what Listerine looks like when it's regurgitated all over someone's hair and they have collapsed naked into a pool of it. Still, one light at the end of the tunnel, she didn't find my vanilla essence.

Absolute gold.

just a six pack tonight
been doing it for years lol
6pk.jpg

Farrkkkk me ...its like making cordial, are they kidding that will taste any good.. I cannot believe it will not taste like water.... maybe I am wrong but beer making is about infusion....infusing the water with beer flavour over time...? Not mixing.....
Lionel should sing "hello its me .....again"

Latest posts

Back