Soda Stream Cylinder Adapter To Co2 Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett

Reaction score
Hi, Guys thanks for the assistance in advance!!!
Sorry, But iam a newbie to all this
I want to attach a standard 1.18kg soda stream cylinder to my regulator (harris) for parties etc away from my normal set up.
I bought the adapter in the picture from my local HB shop at a riduclious price and did not get a lot of help at all!!.
soda_stream_adaptor.jpg
The adapter screws on the soda stream cylinder ok and the regulator ok and looks to seal fine without and problems.
But, I thought it would do all the job for me, until I looked the soda stream cylinder end.
soda_stream_bottle.jpg
Having never used one of these units as yet, I am not sure, if I have it right as yet?
What is needed to for this to work correctly and allow gas out of the cylinder and into the regulator.

Any help at all would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bret

Hey Brett,

The adaptor has to push the pin down in the middle of the sodastream bottle to release the gas, if it doesnt work I would take it back to your homebrew shop and ask them to show you how. This thread should give you some more detail on how they work.

If they cant get it to work ask for your money back and pick one up from craftbrewer.

Cheers
Jye

Back