Soda Stream Adapter and Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from this mob today, I ordered it one day before the bulk buy started lol. Dam ,anyway shit happens...

Anyway, it's the shit.... Far better than the brass ones running around. I took my brass one off, screwed it onto my soda steam bottle, attached my mini reg I've had from Ibrew for past year. And yeah ha, the adjustment is smooth as, and now I just leave my reg set and can turn gas on and off at the nob. It's well engineered and worth the 40 bucks delivered , took about 2 weeks to get here.

Less chance of loosing gas as it isolates the soda stream bottle after use.

If you guys get it at the bulk buy price.... Bargain.

I'm in for one adaptor please. Cheers, cliffo

No worries lads, I'm adding you to the PM. There you will see the link to the google docs spreadsheet to make your additions!

Ok cant get a better endorsement than that. Sign me up!

TJP said:
So I am already in for an adapter but had planned on hopefully getting a mini regulator like this https://m.alibaba.com/product/60215940201/W21-8-14-co2-regulator-for.html?spm=a2706.7835515.1998800312.16.Ffz8aF (been quoted about $50usd shipped for 1) but just wondering if the one in this BB would be better and if so why. My plan is to use it for a tapking set up in the everyday fridge so the smaller size would be good but is there anything else I am missing.
Hi mate,

That URL isn't pointing to anything at the moment. Check the link again, or Alibaba might be down in a fit of Trump rage.

Alright, everyone, the deadline is approaching. Can anyone on this public thread double check that I've added you to the PM: I don't want to have left anyone out. I'm buying three adapters so if I've cocked something up then I can cover 1 adapter. But check and make sure.

Also,

Ensure that everyone who has asked me to put them down for one has actually gone into the spreadsheet themselves and made your additions and added your details. Your order, your responsibility | I'm just running admin on the sheet.

But if you're in a bind, check the PM for my mobile and get in touch, I'll help where I can.

Zorco

Coldspace said:
I got mine from this mob today, I ordered it one day before the bulk buy started lol. Dam ,anyway shit happens...

Anyway, it's the shit.... Far better than the brass ones running around. I took my brass one off, screwed it onto my soda steam bottle, attached my mini reg I've had from Ibrew for past year. And yeah ha, the adjustment is smooth as, and now I just leave my reg set and can turn gas on and off at the nob. It's well engineered and worth the 40 bucks delivered , took about 2 weeks to get here.

Less chance of loosing gas as it isolates the soda stream bottle after use.

If you guys get it at the bulk buy price.... Bargain.
Champion Coldspace.

Really appreciate you making the effort to share your experiences. It makes our turn far more comfortable knowing the road has been run by one of our community!

hi everyone well I don't know, but I have asked the question with CO2Art with the delivery, I don't buy much from the UK but my last order from them took about 3 weeks to get here ... but I will keep everyone informed of what is going on.. I have emailed them today and yesterday , just waiting on reply when I know you will know...

many thanks for holding on... and yes they are send direct from the UK

rgds
Ziggy459

Well Guy's...

4 Days to cut off including today,

For those of us that have checked the spread sheet and entered all current details that’s required for your order, could you please start doing the deposit in to the following banking details.

NEWCASTLE PREM

A/C NAME CHRISTOPHER BURT

I would appreciate if all monies were deposited by the Friday the 18th. Please when paying to put your AHB user Name as the Reference
NOTE: - IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN’T DO THIS BY THAT DATE WE NEED TO KNOW!!!
Please see below Karol reply today…..

Karol replied
Nov 10, 3:30pm

Hello Chris,

That is absolutely fine, just let me know full list once you have final version. I'll generate one invoice with all discounts.

Regulators are fully compatible with Australian cylinders.

I hope it will arrive before xmas, but I can't guarantee as it will be shipped via priority post, unfortunately sometimes it does get delay if customs are busy.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone that has come on-board with this BB has become a good turnout, but like I said above the sooner we have all monies in the sooner we can get things posted back to us.

Rgds
Ziggy459

Hi everyone

Have tested this new adapter from CO2 Art on a 40l SS and works the same as if using a 60 l hope this helps.

Thanks
ziggy459

20161111_112224.jpg 20161111_112326.jpg

ziggy459 said:
Well Guy's...

4 Days to cut off including today,

For those of us that have checked the spread sheet and entered all current details that’s required for your order, could you please start doing the deposit in to the following banking details.

NEWCASTLE PREM

A/C NAME CHRISTOPHER BURT

I would appreciate if all monies were deposited by the Friday the 18th. Please when paying to put your AHB user Name as the Reference
NOTE: - IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN’T DO THIS BY THAT DATE WE NEED TO KNOW!!!
Please see below Karol reply today…..

Karol replied

Nov 10, 3:30pm

Hello Chris,

That is absolutely fine, just let me know full list once you have final version. I'll generate one invoice with all discounts.

Regulators are fully compatible with Australian cylinders.

I hope it will arrive before xmas, but I can't guarantee as it will be shipped via priority post, unfortunately sometimes it does get delay if customs are busy.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone that has come on-board with this BB has become a good turnout, but like I said above the sooner we have all monies in the sooner we can get things posted back to us.

Rgds
Ziggy459
I would remove your bank acc. details, just let everyone get it via pm

you don't want to be hacked

Back