Soda Flavor Mfg. Break Into Australian Mkt?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunno dont like coke or cola but if it taste like crap I am sure I wont keep buying it.

Im pretty sure if it tastes like crap I wont keep selling it for long
Mark

Is this for the water purifiers to have something to mix their nasty purified water with?

Well the first 4 flavours we will be offering are the traditional mixers, Cola, Dry Ginger Ale, Lemonade and Tonic add an Orange flavour (sic Fanta) next, you have the top 5 sellers in the market. Anyone who doesnt look at what people are buying when they make a decision on where to invest would be a bit thick. Agreed that some of the budget offerings out there are pretty tragic and we wont be aiming at that end of the market.
Im making up a batch of the Lemonade in the morning for Quality Control and to firm up the mixing instructions. So we will have a very good idea whether or not we have succeeded some time tomorrow.
If people choose to mix them with spirits either commercial or otherwise thats entirely up to them but its not compulsory.
Mark

sounds good, hope you have a sample left on saturday when I come get some more grain would be good to test it, I would be interested in the ginger ale to. Will be more for the SWMBO though as I only drink soft drink like 2-3 times a week, To much beer in my stomace to pile a load more sugar ontop of haha

The dry ginger ale has me interested as well, I don't mind that as a soft drink.

Mark my interest would be in the add a splash bit. I already run 4 bottles of the bike valve plastic bottles for the missus of soda water, so there is a ready supply.
I am interested in some of the weird and wacky flavours though.
Not much soft drink gets drunk here, but some of those flavours and combinations of flavours sound really good.

A pack of twenty or fifty sample flavours would sell really well i think. Maybe 100ml to a sample.

They'd be high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), not sucrose if they are American?

glad you got off on it! Just pisses me off that you seem to fight with mark or any one that supports him for what ever reason I dunno. I want to make soft drink for the wife now I am being attacked by you for it? and your trying to put me down for it?? good luck there just shows how low you are, I am pissed and that comment is well to say the least a bit over the top. You still bite at it though haha.

My comment on your stove top still stands. Its good to do few times to get the process down but I cant see it a logical method. To many things against it. I am sure many other brewers think the same. I dont give a **** if you take offence you havnt given me any info to help me, Sure I dont the MAXI BIAB but I had already done a brew day on a 3v setup before hand and after doing it could see all the problems I can and did come into.

Sorry for taking this so OT mods can edited this, I dont like to see this shit in threads but when ***** take it to that other level for no reason it pisses me right off

:lol: :lol: :lol: Got a hangover today?

Just had the first taste and the lemonade is wonderful.
Will be on tap in the shop from today on if anyone wants to have a taste all feedback gratefully received.
On the strength of this trial an order has-been placed for the Cola, Orange, Dry Ginger Ale and Tonic Water.
I had better get out of this thread and go open one in Retail before anyone gets his knickers in a twist.
Mark

Too late now but you should have organised this before July (dry july). Other things get in the way and you find out about things at the wrong time... I know

<expurgate> ... is it coz you just have to have input into every thread? </expurgate>
It's just an easy way to increase your post count.

You don't have to be a butt-head to bait every thread, but it probably helps. ( <_< See what I did there?)

Back on topic, I'll be visiting Mark to check out some of fizzy cordial flavours soon.

Back