Social Networking For Beer Snobs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty international. Have you added any AU ones?

WillM said:
Looks pretty international. Have you added any AU ones?
[post="83891"][/post]​

Cant say i have WillM.
I just found the site and thought I would post here.

johnno

Hey there. Thanks for visiting! I'm open to any suggestions you may have to improve the site!

Brian
coastr.com

looks a bit like ratebeer...

yes thats ok if you want to know what other people think of commercial beers but then again it is like wine what i like you might not like or rate high and vice versa.

and then it will encourage beersnobs who think they know it all and then whats next BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS DOING A SEGMENT. then you will need to go to university to be able to be a critic then you will need a PHD to buy brew kits .
well i guess its good it as the buyers of theese beers need this as well and any guide to a decent beer is good .

delboy "ALL BEER IS GOOD ! BUT SOME ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS" ! :super:

sorry brian not being negative interesting site and getting info from the wide and varied , thats what it is all about keep it up and you should get a good responce .
mite even convert you in to brewing some of thoughs beers yeh
delboy

Meh... I'm not that interested in the premise, really. If I wanted to talk about beer, I'll ring my friends

There are a few Aussie beers listed on the site See here
However they seem to have been added by a small handful of people and are mostly the major brewery products.

I think the premise for the site is good. It just takes a like minded community to get behind it.

Coastr is a simple and free service for people who love beer. Our goal is to allow you to connect with other passionate, like-minded people in order to discover new brews that you would have otherwise not known about.

To get started, sign up for an account and create a list of your favorite beers and places to drink beer. The more beers and places you add to your list, the more you'll start to become connected to our ever-growing network of beer fanatics.

Doc

Back