Sneaky Monk Pizza Deck And Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Been a bit of a project over the past few weeks and I'm almost done so I figured I'd share some pics.

We've been in the house for 3 years and we'd always kept a space spare for a deck-come-pizza-oven. With my annual get-together with some old high school mates at my place next month, I've pulled the preverbial out to get it done for then. So far I'm bang on track!

IMG_1287.JPG
Slab down, deck marked out.
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
One of my site supervisors
IMG_1309.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1462.JPG
My other site supervisor
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG
Got all 'creative' on instagram!
IMG_1478.JPG
Some shiny beery stuff to be installed

Just got to render the oven, lay down the tiles and hook up the taps. Doors will come later and next week will be spent curing the oven, ready for its maiden voyage in about a week. Been a lot of fun and taught myself some new skills along the way :beer:

edit - excuse the pic quality, all done via the phone.

Should be proud as punch mate...love the brick work area...

love it!!
Did you buy a kit for the pizza oven or DIY? im keen as to build on in my back yard.

Bought the kit from the big green shed. Goes together pretty well. Had to convince some parts, but nothing a file, grinder and elbow grease couldn't fix! was originally going to buy the pre-made version but access to the site and requiring a crane of some sort to lift it in put that idea to rest. So far I'm glad I went with the kit, it's been an enjoyable process putting it all together.

Back