Snap Lock Fittings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmy

Reaction score
I have a snap lock beer tap that has no snap lock adapter. Can anyone push me in the right direction for a cheap one that may be laying around?

Cheers,

Timmy

i have one - what tap is it ?

Ie the grundy/brumby taps need a snap lock adapter that goes into the snap lock fitting.

Or do you need the snap lock fitting.

PM me with what you have or post a pic, and i will source u one - i have snap lock fittings second hand and can source snap lock adapters brand new.

Let me know....

GMKenterprises at work again.........No rest for the ......

i have a chrome tap top set aside for someone...

Is taht you...do you want /need anything else as i do have a spare snap lock...

since hoops st pats order fell thru - do you want any more stuff added to yours...

Yep, thats me.

If you have some small items like diffuser stones, etc then I could squeeze them in.

Hi GMK, sorry I haven't got back to you yet but I didn't see my mate on the weekend. SO.... for the moment I'll pass up the snap lock adapters. Thanks for your help though.

Cheers, Justin

OH NO ! :eek:

A missed sale :eek:

He'll be devastated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batz said:
OH NO ! :eek:

A missed sale :eek:

He'll be devastated :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Batz....

Will remember this when u want something next time...

:D

I'm looking for the business that connects my beer hose to the tap shown in the pics.

Appreciate any pointers ... :)

grundy_end.JPG

OK jimmy - for the tap u need a snap lock adapter....
This snap lock adapter screws into a fridge extension or the white plastic of a font...

it is one in the same....
I have both the snap lock fitting and a spare fridge extension with 5m of beer line attached to the ss nipple...

Just PM me and we can work a deal...

Latest posts

Back