Smh - Good Living

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
Yeah.... once again back to a decent review on local beer activity published in the SMH today esp since it covers the Paddy's Home brew challenge.

Good to see AHB's and local supporters such as The markets hotel step up to the plate and be willing to mix things up. Great Pick, excellent write-up and good local coverage. It just makes you want to brew more...

;)

Regards

MWS

markws said:
Yeah.... once again back to a decent review on local beer activity published in the SMH today esp since it covers the Paddy's Home brew challenge.

Good to see AHB's and local supporters such as The markets hotel step up to the plate and be willing to mix things up. Great Pick, excellent write-up and good local coverage. It just makes you want to brew more...

;)

Regards

MWS
[post="74390"][/post]​

anyone care to scan this, for us outta staters...

Just got into the office and have found the suppliment. Will scan and post.

Beers,
Doc

Warren sits in anticipation drumming his fingers.

Stuff the coffee Doc!! Fire up that scanner. :lol:

Warren -

I was going to finish my coffee.
Alright I'll take my coffee with me. BBIAB.

Beers,
Doc

The wait is over.
Here it is. The (yet) un-signed version eh Gerard :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Paddy_sBrewCompSMHGoodLivingArticle2005__Medium_.jpg

Thanks Doc.

Gerard looks quite comfortable not having to do the work, doesn't he? :lol:

Wouldn't mind some of that gear in my garage. :beerbang:

Warren -

Gerard - don't forget to let us know when it goes on tap. With AHB having well over 600 members, that's less than a litre each !!! So we'll need to be quick.............

Greetings from the "Home of The Ashes"
What a shock, Meares watching someone else do all the work. I have already got my copy of Good Living (not too shabby as I am still in London), & was pleased to see the fat hairy man doing nothing. Stick to what you do best! I will be heading off to see his former employer soon, I will take it along for a laugh. I hope to be in sydney for the Super Test or what ever they call it, I will be along to Flemington for a Steak & Stout session!
Keith

Back