Sloppy Marmalade Porter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sim

Reaction score
Ay lads, a heads up to say my marmalade poter went on tap this week at Archive, for this week only, as part of the BABBs fruit comp. Please get on in and sample, and vote!

I copped a slop of it last night, and was very happy. The mamalade isnt overbearing im glad to say, and melds nicely with the creamy choc of the porter. Please let me know what you think, feedback etc.

Also, thanks Bill, Ross and Bacchus, and Archive.

Cheers

Congratulations on getting your beer on tap. See if I can convince the boss to visit archive over the weekend.

I'll be there for lunch tomorrow. Looking forward to a sample, Sim!

Cheers Snow.

Tried it yesterday Sim, was very nice great for winter.

Sean

Nice one Sim, hope I'll be able to make it in to sample.

Don't think I had it at BABBs, but have seen the bucket loads of marmalade you delivered to Bacchus.

Just picked up a growler of it. Will be enjoying a glass or two tonight.

Beautiful drop sim. Just the slightest hint of fruit to go with a very tasty porter.

ahem. Bump for those who are about to miss out :icon_cheers:

Yep, a tasty porter with mellow marmalade highlights, well done Sim! :icon_cheers:
It was also a treat to bump into the brewer there during another fruit beer sampling session, that's 2 from 2 now. :blink: Best of luck you finalists! :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back