Site Speed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
fiscus,
is the site slowing down in the last few days?
Just seems to me that its been slower. I thought it was just while at work but its the same at home.
Anyone else noticed this?

cheers

ozdevil

Reaction score
the site is loading up ok for me Johnno..

have you tried deleting some of your temp internet files as this could be a possibility why your work and home computer are loading Slowly

cheers and beers
ozdevil

DaveR

Reaction score
Johno,

Just use Opera. It kicks IE in the speed department.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
nah,
i fully endorse and always use MS products.
Looks like they have been throttling us at work the last few days.

cheers

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Yep, sounds like you should check with your work infrastructure guys. They can be bastards.
Was chatting with a customer today who was bragging that he had implemented some new mail scanning filtering software and had blocked 200 footy tipping reminder emails since Wednesday.
Under my breath all I was thinking was "what a wanker".

Doc

jgriffin

No Longer Brewin!
Reaction score
Doc said:
Yep, sounds like you should check with your work infrastructure guys. They can be bastards.
Was chatting with a customer today who was bragging that he had implemented some new mail scanning filtering software and had blocked 200 footy tipping reminder emails since Wednesday.
Under my breath all I was thinking was "what a wanker".

Doc
The tools available to us admins these days can lead to some really bastard rules. Like detecting whether the machine is a windows machine, or using IE vs Firebird and giving them different speeds.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
jgriffin said:
The tools available to us admins these days can lead to some really bastard rules. Like detecting whether the machine is a windows machine, or using IE vs Firebird and giving them different speeds.
jgriffin,

I know. I work for an integrator and we sell packet shapers etc etc. It just really pisses me off when clients use them for eeeeevilllll. Eeeeevillllll I say :p

Doc

Latest posts