Sink A Few And Then Watch This ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's just plain scary. Glad I never had to earn an income that way. Sitting behind a desk, or spending days in Court was much easier.

I used to rockclimb in my younger days so have a pretty good head for heights, but the exposure on that video was making me ill.

I used to rockclimb in my younger days so have a pretty good head for heights, but the exposure on that video was making me ill.

Ha ha ... there's climbing and there's climbing I guess.

You know i think i've got the same headtorch as he's using.

My willy tingles with heights it was then too

sav

In my mid 20s I worked as a rigger in a steelworks in Wales and would cheerfully walk across beams with white hot ingots passing 100 feet underneath or change the wheel on a gantry crane but nothing like those guys :eek: Nowadays I shit myself climbing up a three step ladder to hang the skyhook for my BIAb :lol: :lol:

whoops dropped the spanner.

And we used to get the willies climbing the derrick on a rig to fit a Crown Wheel Encoder and that was only 150 ft max.

Don't forget to clip on your safety harness. Not to be tackled when there is a good wind blowing.

Damn - palms are getting sweaty just watching it

here i was thinking you're all pansies! :rolleyes:

I could feel my chest tightening watching that. nothing better than POV camera work on that kind of stuff.

FMD! They just kept going... What were they doing, changing a light bulb?

Perfect day job for a base jumper

You would think base jumping would be the most practical way of getting down to be honest.

It's not like climbing down would be any safer surely.

FMD! They just kept going... What were they doing, changing a light bulb?
The thing that got me was that they kept going with no harness. One slip...

I wonder how long it would take to hit from that height. You could probably make a phone call on the way down. "Hi Honey.. bad day at work I'm afraid..."

The thing that got me was that they kept going with no harness. One slip...

I wonder how long it would take to hit from that height. You could probably make a phone call on the way down. "Hi Honey.. bad day at work I'm afraid..."

Yeah for sure. You'd have enough time to fully comprehend what was going on. And then even more time to just think faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrkk

Back