Simple Really.....a New Logo For 2013?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
Hi All...yes I mean all, all members and lurkers of AHB.

It is nearly time for us all to have some a break from work, drink some beer (more than normal) and eat some food (more than normal) and enjoy life the way it should be over the festive season. Should you be celebrating xmas or just time with the family take the time to think of those at AHB and how they have enlightened your brewing life.

Your Task....if you choose to accept it...

For the last couple of years we have all be joined together with two very familiar and enjoyable images that have brought us together as a group:

AHB.jpg

and

simplereally.jpg

And while these have brought homage and love to our group it is time to design a new.

And more to the point...its "simple really" .. most of us don't want 4 more tee's and a 3rd hoodie with the same logo on it.

So put on your thinking caps, grab those crayons from your 3 yo nephew and neice and draw like crazy on your aunties art canvas.

Its time.

Design us a new logo.

And maybe in 2013 Cocko might just deliver us from evil (bad beer), yet lead us into temptation (buying lots of merch)...

Pok.

P.S all new ideas will be voted by for the wider AHB community, the best design wins. and we all get new tees, hoodies, aprons and g-strings.....

I've bought my gear so far because i like the logo so much. The simple really message is a beauty.

A new logo would have to be interesting in that way for me to buy, i wouldn't buy just because it has the name of the website on it.

umm, who here puts their hand up to model the AHB g,string.i dont wanna see it . :p

cheers....spog...

Seems like black and white diagrams might be easier for printing and embroidering, so I have modified my design a bit:

Mash_Kitty.jpg

Kit_Kitty.jpg

Goop_kitty.jpg

Back