Simple blood test to reveal cancer Aussie breakthrough.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Most cancer slip through the net showing no symptoms until it is to late, this is a really good sign of things to come. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with gastric cancer, already to late had no confidence in chemo, so refused that after the second round. Read a lot about immunotherapy so opted for that, by the time I went on it I had dropped from light heavy weight to welter weight, I had only weeks left, but my confidence in immunotherapy was gang busters, I actually thought it was a sort of naturalistic sort of treatment, of course I was wrong, I was told that the drug offered a 30% chance of survival, I had been diagnosed terminal and the cancer was metastasis. Out of over 11,000 people on the trial only 1.4% are still the right side of the grass so if this option of the blood test comes to fruition take it. The other thing is if you do get cancer get any negative thoughts out of your head, I know off by heart Walter Winkles poem "Thinking" my Dad had it plastered on the back of the toilet door, the fridge and the trophy cabinet, a negative thought could ruin any chance of surviving cancer.

Latest posts

Back