Sierra Nevada@dan Murphys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sama

Reaction score
Syd paper,dans stocking sierra nevada and free tastings friday and saturday afternoon.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet!

I hope they do the same in QLD

Going past the local one tomorrow arvo! will see if they have tastings,check the EXPIRY date and purchase
:icon_chickcheers:

Just did search , they have Kellweis , pale ale & torpedo , $20 six packs & $23 for torpedo

Edit: Tastings not at Burwood or Manly Vale

My local always has SNPA ... but never their IPA. Sad, because it's in the corner store in America.

EDIT: must check it up here. Website says YES. Anyone tried their Hefe?

Going past the local one tomorrow arvo! will see if they have tastings,check the EXPIRY date and purchase
:icon_chickcheers:

+1, only ever seen SN beers out of date from my local Dans

+1, only ever seen SN beers out of date from my local Dans

Best before May 2012. Tastes :icon_drool2: good to me! They have recently got it, so can't have abused it too much given we are in Winter.

While I never advocate Dan Murphys, all the Sierra Nevada around the country is FRESH due to the new importer going direct and everything coming in in refrigerated shipping containers. Dan's is ranging Pale Ale, Torpedo and Kellerweiss. Independants get those + seasonals.

All the Torpedo we have ever sold since the new shipments was bottled 2 months prior.

I had the weiss at the brewery, it its fantastic fresh, very good wheat beer for one not brewed in GER.

Best before May 2012. Tastes :icon_drool2: good to me! They have recently got it, so can't have abused it too much given we are in Winter.

Might have to have looksee then.

Had the Kellerweis the other day, deffinatly a very tasty drop.

I guess I'm not the only one sitting at my desk, knees shaking with excitement.

I guess I'm not the only one sitting at my desk, knees shaking with excitement.

and i guess i'm not the only one that won't be surprised if i walk into any Brisbane Dan's and NOT see sierra nevada <_<

As the importer is here in WA - there better be some at Dan Murphy in Midland tonight

Saw the torpedo at a cellarbrations, i was quite surprised as it is only small shop as well. I hadnt had one before so I got one and it was lubbery :icon_drool2:

bah

Latest posts

Back