Show Us Your Stash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more beer than I could drink in a month of sundays
510.jpg
I'm waiting for the glass shelves to break under the strain

Say an apa or ipa sitting for 6,9,12 months. If made to recipe (not counting on aging), they wont age well will they?
Mine usually get chewed thru within a month after conditioning - small batches.
My best all grain so far was a LFPA that was in a stubbie for 5 months - made a grand total of one bottle and kegged the rest :angry: The difference was incredible, it was a no chill and had no late hopping adjustments etc for no chilling.

Nice work on the stockpile Yob - I'm at an all time high - 3 in the keezer, 2 ready in the brew room, 1 in secondary, 2 in the fermenting fridge and 2 cubes ready to go. Also bottled two cartons of stubbies of my usual Pale Ale to put away for a few months. :chug:

I'm sitting on about 14-17 of full milkcrates (or the equivalent). A fair bit of that is beer for ageing that I brewed over the summer. I started doing double batches and found I was always trying to brew something different so brewed just as often as single batches.

and also, I should have added the other end of the garage cellar.

1.JPG

Bottom Right.. failed tucan headed for the sink.. Top Right, The extra swap beers Im gettin through, some really yummy shit in there.. Middle top, assorted feck knows what, mostly commercial beers.. Top Left 2 x coopers Dark Ale Partial - 2 x Coopers English Bitter Partial - 1 x Coopers Stout KnB - All of these beers are at least 6 months old :ph34r:

The Keener of eye may notice the colour problem here and I would have to point out that these beers were brewed for SWMBO who cares less for her co-ordination than I..

and just to complete the story, here is one of each of the last 40 - odd brews Ive done - Kits - partials to AG... what a ride :beer:

2.JPG

:icon_drunk:

12 cubes, 7 kegs and two 60l fermenters full...

beercubes1.jpg

Jeebus! Been a busy little brewer there punkin

Back