Show Us Your Hb Xmas Present

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Anyone get some awesome beer or brewing related gear for Xmas? Especially something that you had no idea you were getting?
I'm still waiting for the family to get up but from what I can see under the tree I think I'm out of luck this year.

Anyone get some awesome beer or brewing related gear for Xmas? Especially something that you had no idea you were getting?
I'm still waiting for the family to get up but from what I can see under the tree I think I'm out of luck this year.

Keg King Voucher... good 'nuff for me.

Awesome new mash/boil timer:
02CA8F80-5A26-4F79-9FB4-CA6A7F060E39-2495-000003332C7FE5C7.jpg

I've got a guinness theme happening on my keezer, bar runner, tap handles etc so the mrs got me one of these to whack on it.

10fyzie.jpg

no HB pressie under the tree, but I have recently installed a pizza oven with 2-tap font. Both getting a work-out today and that made up part of my xmas pressie!

Today is all about the kids.

Hopefully it was all too big and they hid it in the shed :icon_drunk:

I wish... But no it wasn't to be.

I did get Cooking with beer, which is something I've wanted for awhile now.

And a really cool digital probe thermometer.

Looks like i'm changing my bottle sterilising/draining methods after getting this:

Bottlin_tree.jpg

Now that's my kind of xmas tree. Was tempted to hang shiny stuff off it! Merry xmas all.

hop socks... Love it

Edit: kids still sleeping, bless 'em...

Can you send me whatever you gave them last night......6am wake up this morning after setting up a trampoline at 11pm in a thunder storm.

Time for a beer...... Merry Christmas to all.

cash to buy myself a marga mill from craft brewer... wish they were open tomorrow!!!...

no HB pressie under the tree, but I have recently installed a pizza oven with 2-tap font. Both getting a work-out today and that made up part of my xmas pressie!

Today is all about the kids.

Pizza on tap! Awesome! Hope the melted cheese doesn't clog up the lines!

Just can't seem to get a good photo on my phone.

A few nice Beer Tulip glasses. Tempted to have a beer for breakfast now.

Tempted to have a beer for breakfast now.

almost a crime not to.. I had to have a little taster when setting up the party keg this morning... just to make sure it was carbed up like :unsure:

if you need another excuse... it's almost 12 oclock in Australia in the eastern states :lol:

:ph34r:

I gots me the IPA book by Mitch Steele. I was going to brew a Saison in the new year, but maybe I'll be inspired to do an IPA!

Better still... an India Saison like the Bridge Rd/Nogne O collab!

Latest posts

Back