Show Us Your Hb Xmas Present

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got brewing like a monk ! And assorted beers...
Had a Rodenbach at 10.30 lol
Merry Xmas peeps
Ferg

Unexpected HB present.

2 year subscription to Beer & Brewer magazine :)

Santa was definitely kind to me;

1 x Mill Master Mini Mill
1 x Nail Clout Stout
1 x Bacchus Persian Stout
1 x Weber Q BBQ with Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

obviously Santa (SWMBO) found my list.........

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Ben

Santa was definitely kind to me;

1 x Mill Master Mini Mill
1 x Nail Clout Stout
1 x Bacchus Persian Stout
1 x Weber Q BBQ with Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale

obviously Santa (SWMBO) found my list.........

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Ben

Santa sounds like a keeper then. ( I think she might look after my little boy during the week)

Know it's not beer but my son in law gave me Stihl FS38 Line trimmer.and the mother in law SOCKS

5BD7AC4F-2863-4A51-8FCD-50908FD0CE33-1093-000001240DFAEC1B.jpg

Lucky for me I already have one keg and a co2 bottle

Not really a Christmas gift per se but my 12 pounds of hops arrived yesterday from Yakima :)

I gave myself some Perlicks. They haven't arrived yet...
I also picked up a couple of Growlers of Moo Brew - their pale is delicious.

Photo shortly but my present to myself was a draught system that I am installing now and I am going to tap my 6 month old RIS this evening to have a taste test.
Just a little excited to try it!

My santa was very kind although I did have some involvement in the planning. We're currently building a new home and this is my BBQ / outdoor kitchen area that has been installed for me :icon_chickcheers:

The open area at the back has been designed to allow for keg changes from the rear. I still need to decide if I will be plumbing in the drip tray or not and the area above the splashback will be receiving some aluminium slats / privacy screen. The BBQ also needs to be installed in the centre of the unit.

Installation took place on Saturday. Very happy with the results, now to sort out kegerator and font / tap setup then commence the journey down the home brew path.

New 9L keg, waas going to be a 6 but a 9 was only $10 more!
:beerbang:

Latest posts

Back