Show Us Your Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
This is my Brewery it is located in my garage. I have 3 fermenters, one fridge, two kegs and about 200 bottles. I have made my Brewery more comftable with a stereo system, popcorn maker (Popcorn and beer are an excellent combo) and my Alfa Romao car seat.

Tell me about your brewery

Happy Brewing Scotty

My_Brewery.JPG

Way to go Scotty , couldn't get the seat closer to the fridge if you tried ! :chug:

Have a look in our gallery section , 3 pages there and some nice set ups

Cheers Batz

Started off in one small corner of the garage a few years back but has since spread like a rash. :blink:

devos_brewrey.jpg

All my brews done on outside decking :
Image011.jpg

My Bar Room :
Bar4.jpg

Bar3.jpg

Bar2.jpg

:super:

Yea it come up ok didnt it. My older brother and a mate of his made it out of treated pine and it sat in my brothers shed for about a year. Then his mate died and my brother gave it to me which is cool cause his friend who helped make it was a hell of a nice guy, so everytime im sitting there having a beer i have one for him too.

i always love seeing that picture of brewing on the decking, who needs a big fangeled brewing sculpture when you can use whats already there, excelent work

-Phill

I used to hate brewing on the decking, dont know why just felt i needed a shed. Now i love it. Can kick back, relax, drink, smoke and watch TV ( im getting a tv installed for the footy/cricket) ...

Might get a bit brrrrrrr in winter tho, lucky i have a outdoor patio heater.

Here's mine, i have to move all my stuff outa the shed, then move it all back in :( I moved all the plants and sh!t away from the steps and butt the HLT up there so i can stir/see it easy.
Im helping my uncle build his new 14m x 7m shed, so later on this year, he'll help me build a new one :)

brewstand_0947.jpg

Here's mine, i have to move all my stuff outa the shed, then move it all back in :( I moved all the plants and sh!t away from the steps and butt the HLT up there so i can stir/see it easy.
Im helping my uncle build his new 14m x 7m shed, so later on this year, he'll help me build a new one :)

brewstand_0947.jpg

Get a bigger shed and your cbr will look even smaller.

Mine is just waiting on a coat of paint :) . I'll look at plumbing options to improve the HERMS and sparge options but I think this version will be around for a while.
Cheers
Doug

The_Brewery.jpg

Here is mine, I have added dual stage water filter below and to the right of the CFC since this photo.

myrimsm.jpg

thats sexy fraser, you look like one of these new fangled push button brewers :p puts my gravity fed system to shame

-Phill

Back