Shipping From The Us

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
Has anyone shipped somthing from the states using surface mail. if so how long can it take???? I just ordered a super duper turkey burner and to get the cost down i used the cheapest shipping option, check out the burner brodasLinkster

G'day JJ,

What did they quote you for freight?

Also, will the regulator fit an Aussie bottle? :blink:

210,000 BTUs, Nice . What does a NASA put out????

Cheers,
Jase

I think they say surface mail takes anywhere from 8-12 weeks

I have ordered kegs twice via surface mail, the first came in 7.5 weeks and the second took 9 weeks.

Thanx for the info guys. I will have to be patient. Also thanx to Slugger for helping me choose the Barley Crusher hopefully arriving next week.

I tried to do the right thing and give grain and grape a go but their sold out of NASAs!!

Jase i am currently borrowing an american turkey burner from a friend and paid 20 bucks for gameo to convert it to fit australian bottles. The (Kick "A" Banjo Outdoor Propane Stove) cost me 107 Us shipped via surface, however on their website it says USPS priority, but researching the S & H (47.60USD) cost I was qoated on the united States Postal service web site is under economy surface.

:beer:
Has anyone shipped somthing from the states using surface mail. if so how long can it take???? I just ordered a super duper turkey burner and to get the cost down i used the cheapest shipping option, check out the burner brodasLinkster

Hi JimmyJack
Check my post today ordered from Morebeer a CFC Chiller 25.10 05 surface mail arrived today. Stoked useing tomorrow.
Cheers Altstart

Depends on the timing as when it gets to the boat in the US, the ship, the route, the departure date, customs this end (I'm sure you have seen the news last week about the huge Customs delays in Aussie ports right now).

I have ordered gear from the States via surface a few times before.
Look to an average of 10-12 weeks.
If it leaves around about now, start looking around mid-January.

Back