Shed\garage

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
Brewers,

Starting this thread in an attempt to get information on the best "value-for-money" single car garage on the (Qld) market.
I would think that sheds\garages are just like anything else you buy in that some are better (or worse) than others & with that in mind would appreciate your posting here what brand of shed you've got, why you chose that particular model, & any tips you may have on buying a decent one.
Sadly, the proposed shed is not for myself but for my oldest, who needs a decent shed ASAP.

TP

Brewers,

Starting this thread in an attempt to get information on the best "value-for-money" single car garage on the (Qld) market.
I would think that sheds\garages are just like anything else you buy in that some are better (or worse) than others & with that in mind would appreciate your posting here what brand of shed you've got, why you chose that particular model, & any tips you may have on buying a decent one.
Sadly, the proposed shed is not for myself but for my oldest, who needs a decent shed ASAP.

TP

TP, single? You need a double at least, 1/2 for the car and the other for tv, brewing stuff, fridge, magazine rack (not the gun kind) & ather man stuff.

Oops, sorry mate you said Queensland, so no need for that stuff. But you will still need room for your needle craft and crochet things too.

daniel

I've got a big Absco shed, about 5m x 3.8m. Good value (I got it on clearance from their web site, last one of that particular colour) and good entertainment if you like puzzles. Came in about 3 million pieces.

I wish it had a stronger roof. Went out today to get some tools and one of my gum trees has dropped a branch across/through it some time in the last couple of days. Roof all bent and pushed in on one side.
Not happy :angry:

Campbell

Back