• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Shed cleanout - ACT

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmy

Reaction score
Well it's time to clear out the shed and get ready to move so I have a few items to sell both brewing related and not. Located in Canberra. I'm unable to post these at the moment so just local pickup.

38l electric copper. Used it as a HLT for a couple of years.

Inline vent fans x2.Westaflex 10". Also have a couple of assorted bits of flexible duct of various diameters.

Assorted belts, a few sizes. Handy for an aircon mechanic to have in the back of the ute on a Friday afternoon callout..... ;)

Dial-a-charge unit (fridge mechanic tool) Imperial scale for r22. Built in 240v heater.

Small wooden keg. 5ish litre. Used it years ago for rum. Will need to be soaked to be able to use for storage again.

Home made stir plate. Jaycar jiffy box, 240v ac 50W fan (motor) with speed control. The motor is very powerful and can be touchy at low speeds. Comes with 2l erlenmeyer flask and 40mm stir bar. The stir bar was also used as a fridge magnet so maybe replace it before making a few starters.

Copper tube in tube heat exchanger. What else does a young fridgey who brews make with some spare rolls of copper? 1/2"inner and 3/4" outer. 1/2" bare pipe water connection, 3/4" bsp inner tube fittings. Handy wort chiller.

Insulation batts. 1 bag r2.5 ceiling.

Edit: Flask with magnetic stirrer is 2l not 5l.

How much were you looking for for the heat exchanger?
I was looking at building one for making... other stuff...
But if I can buy yours and ship it at a similar price to what I was going to pay to make one, I'll do that instead

Prices? I'm in CBR and may be interested in the stir plate and chiller ( pending your response ref postage).

Again, prices? first dibs on the wooden keg, subject to price and details of what is a wooden keg (vs a barrel)

Back