Sexy New Tap Handles For Kgb :)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGB

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest accquisition via fleabay...
Two brand new Aussie made wooden tap handles. :D The pics are on my magic box because I'm still working on the keg fridge (picked up an old, working bar fridge on ebay for $2.26!!!). More to come regarding the fridge but the taps look beautiful and were super cheap so now I can send those cheesy black plastic handles to the bottom drawer in the shed where they belong.

beer_tap_handles.JPG

I've got no affiliation but am pretty impressed by the classy look of these handles so I'm gonna give him a free plug. Website is www.thewoodworks.com.au , his name is Mike and apparently he kegs himself so I'll try and get him to join up here.

:beer:

Niiiiiiiiiice!

How much how much how much?

I am keen as to get rid of my West End and Foster light ice handles and match the bar top with some red gum.

Or if you look here they are MUCH cheaper. :super:

(It did cost me a whopping $5 for postage though :p )

Or if you look here they are MUCH cheaper. :super:

(It did cost me a whopping $5 for postage though :p )

Heh I guess you got in on their eBay test drive - doesnt look like theyll be doing it again. I'd kill for 3 of those handles, sadly im not ready to dish out $120 for them (...yet...). Still tryin to find someone to turn me up some stainless handles... I swear there was a forum member doing it for people a while back (big small, solid or hollow...)

I though GST was only 10% not 47%

You might be able to argue then down to $29.95 each

P to the O to the O,

make they look grouse! 2 for a working fridge is farkin gold too... ever looked int eh trading post under the freebies section? Well there is HEAPS of shite people will swap for a case of beer. Homebrewing was unknown to me when i 'bought' my washing machine for a case of TED's.... however, rocking up with 12 longies of KGB's finest could be a cheap way of picking up more goodies...

say hi to jeannie for me!

Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest accquisition via fleabay...
Two brand new Aussie made wooden tap handles. :D The pics are on my magic box because I'm still working on the keg fridge (picked up an old, working bar fridge on ebay for $2.26!!!). More to come regarding the fridge but the taps look beautiful and were super cheap so now I can send those cheesy black plastic handles to the bottom drawer in the shed where they belong.

View attachment 14991

I've got no affiliation but am pretty impressed by the classy look of these handles so I'm gonna give him a free plug. Website is www.thewoodworks.com.au , his name is Mike and apparently he kegs himself so I'll try and get him to join up here.

:beer:

Hi there.
I have started making these handles for the keggies who use the pretty crappy plastic ones which come with the door mount kits. I put a couple on Ebay to help get the word about and they went for a bargain alright! Unfortunately they are hand made so I can't do them for less than around $30 each. They are listed on my site www.thewoodworks.com.au at $39.95 but that's so that Home Brew shops can sell them for me. I agree that $40 is too much, so Forum members can contact me and I'll do them for $30. Until I'm famous of course then all bets are off
Mike Jefferys

Latest posts

Back