Seqld Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, forgot to give the biggups to Ralph for the organisationing and Ross & Co for expediting very rapidly!

Great to catch up with Sav for a chat and a beer too. Amazing what happens when you're not on a time limit :)

Cheers!

2 sacks of Thomas Fawcetts Floor Malted Maris Otter for me - Let me know when you need payment.

Thanks Ralph,
Picked mine up yesterday - All good.
Cheers Roscoe

Hi BBers, we're nearly all done with the pick up, can I just remind anyone that is still yet to pick theirs up that we aim to have the remaining part pallet empty by the end of today (closing up shop at 1PM). Also, please check that any bags you're taking are actually the ones assigned to you, every bag has been allocated and identified according to the original order, there's a list to check off as you go.
Again, a big thanks indeed to Ross and the CraftBrewer team who have been extremely helpful and also solved mysteries along the way. :icon_cheers:

All gone guys............ nicely run Ralph :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

That's brilliant! Well done everyone and thanks again Ross et al. :kooi:

Reckon we should pilfer the Google docs spreadsheet (as used by Melbourne BB underway at present) next time, ours had to be spread out over two here as I don't have the password to unlock the Excel one to add more columns for more participants.

That's brilliant! Well done everyone and thanks again Ross et al. :kooi:

Reckon we should pilfer the Google docs spreadsheet (as used by Melbourne BB underway at present) next time, ours had to be spread out over two here as I don't have the password to unlock the Excel one to add more columns for more participants.

Belated congrats on the last BB Ralph with big thanks to Ross as usual for his help & co-operation. :beer:
Does this mean you'll be putting on your organiser's hat when someone proposes a SE Qld Grain Bulk Buy mate? If so you're a champ! :icon_cheers:
Happy to help distribution-wise with every grain BB I'm involved in.

TP

Picked up my grain this morning plus the wallet is a bit lighter too.
thanks to everyone for organising .

Does this mean you'll be putting on your organiser's hat when someone proposes a SE Qld Grain Bulk Buy mate? If so you're a champ! :icon_cheers:
We'll just have to see how my grain stocks are when it comes time, TP! :p

I know the last BB was only a month or so ago but I'm posting here to gauge interest in the next SE Qld grain bulk buy. I would not expect to be picking up before the end of January, however historically a lot of brewing takes place during Summer, that might speed things up. So, any takers at this point?

I myself am under four full sacks, nearly had to have counselling when I inventoried... :eek:

I know the last BB was only a month or so ago but I'm posting here to gauge interest in the next SE Qld grain bulk buy. I would not expect to be picking up before the end of January, however historically a lot of brewing takes place during Summer, that might speed things up. So, any takers at this point?

I myself am under four full sacks, nearly had to have counselling when I inventoried... :eek:

Yeah, I'd probably be up for a sack by the end of January (I would have been up for two, but I'm yet to cash in my QABC prize).

Hopefully I'll be able to hang around and help out on the day with this one.

Cheers,
tallie

I'll be in for 3 perhaps 4 bags.

Batz

Back