Seq Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logman said:
Still not there. In Wallace's defense he did pay, just got the amount wrong...

Normally it's a lot better than this, definite balls up this time. We need to work out a reliable system though.

Sorry guys for me missing in action once again. I'm going through a bit of a messy separation/other legal issues now, i never thought this would happen 3-4 weeks into a bulk buy and if i knew i wouldnt have started a bulk buy in the first place. Thanks to Logman for taking most of the reins for me, and sorry for the monumental **** up i have made!

Logman, I deposited the rest of the money in your account just now.

_WALLACE_ said:
Sorry guys for me missing in action once again. I'm going through a bit of a messy separation/other legal issues now, i never thought this would happen 3-4 weeks into a bulk buy and if i knew i wouldnt have started a bulk buy in the first place. Thanks to Logman for taking most of the reins for me, and sorry for the monumental **** up i have made!

Logman, I deposited the rest of the money in your account just now.
Sorry to hear that mate, your getting the wrong end of the stick of late.

Batz

Logman said:
What bank mate, nothing there yet?

How about you Wallace, nothing there neither, need to pay Ross his monies :p
Transaction didnt go thru Dont know why,just tried again, from BOQ ref DKS.

I have 2 x blue Willow 20-litre cubes to unload (One new & the other used twice).
If anybody wants them PM me & I'll chuck them in the car for tomorrow's collection

Good news guys
The grain arrived at Craftbrewer this afternoon.
Mahony and I have labeled it all and stacked into piles - one pallet and 4 piles near the rollerdoor.
I've left a list in the top of the pallet so names can be crossed of on collection.

Mark

Can someone remind me on the day that I'm picking up Florians bag as well :wacko: , I usually get distracted by shiney things at CB's.

Yes, someone please remind Perry. Write it on the list or something. Please!

TidalPete said:
I have 2 x blue Willow 20-litre cubes to unload (One new & the other used twice).
If anybody wants them PM me & I'll chuck them in the car for tomorrow's collection
PM sent!

Hey all - just so everyone's in the know - Damien is picking up my grain.

Cheers to all who helped get this one over the line.

Kev

Damien's picking up mine too! Hope he isn't driving his wife's Smart!

As long as my sacks have seat belts on all will be good!

Florian said:
Yes, someone please remind Perry. Write it on the list or something. Please!
Yo mumma!
Florian and Daz's sacks are at da Brasserie right now!
Gettum quick before they get used to make a lambic.

Once again thank you to all involved in this BB, Wallace, Logman, all the guys who helped mark up the sacks and Ross of course.

I really appreciate the effort you guys go to that allows us all to benefit from these BB's.

batz

Thanks for the Bulk Buy, I am certainly happy with this one..

Cheers to all those involved,

RyanBotla

Back