SEQ grain Bulk Buy - Feb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid.
Sweet, this is my second bulk buy, and freaking smooth as silk. Well done !

Liam_snorkel said:
just transferred online, cheers Camo.

was the price for wey munich II $60 or $65?

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869
Bugger... You're right!

I had the Pale Wheat and Munich II around the wrong way!

I'll have updated the spreadsheet so if someone hasn't paid yet please pay off this new one ($5 more for the Wey Wheat and $5 Less for the Munich II). If you have already paid we can sort it out on Saturday... ie I will give you $5 change or you can give me $5 extra :)

Ross has confirmed that the grain has arrived so we are all systems go for Saturday pick up between 9am and 10am. If you aren't there then I take ownership of the grain!

Camo

it's alright mate I'm happy to have paid you 5 squid for organising the BB :icon_cheers:
was just checking.

Paid, done!
Will PM you my number, we can sort out when you're coming down the coast so I can grab it from you.

Thanks for organising the BB Camo

Anyone from Alderley / Stafford area picking up their grain this sat that could grab mine while they are there?

Cheers.

Hi

I'm at Aspley. I could grab your grain. PM me your address and I can drop it off if thats suits.

cheers
Jimmy

Hi Guys

All set for tomorrow. I will be there around 8 and should have it all marked up by 9am... hopefully everyone can pick up by 10am.

Everyone has paid up which is good but there are a couple of mispayments due to the mix up with the weyermann prices of the wheat and the munich. It all pretty much balances out and a few people that overpaid have said they are happy to leave it so if everyone is cool with it I am OK to put it down to the greater brewer's chi and call it all even.

If anyone that has paid too much would still like their cash back feel free to drop me a PM and I can arrange it (I am honestly OK if you need the cash back).

See you all tomorrow!

Camo

View attachment Bulk Buy Feb 13.xlsx

cheers Cam sorry for getting there so late hope I didn't hold you up

Thanks to Cam for organising, keep my extra $5 to recoup the losses from the other bags.

Thanks to jimmy01 for dropping of my sacks.

Cheers

QldKev

Ah missed out but this is the way to go. How often is Brisbane Bulk Buy done?

Back