Sept '05 Byo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can see another AHB Bulk buy coming on...

My god they killed that keg for a bottle washer WTF
it gave me a funny chill down the back
could have used a bucket anything but a keg AAAAHHHHH

Certainly looks promising.

Funny how there's no demos of it in action though. <_< One handed operation eh? We'll see. If the thing works I'll have my dollars out in an instant.

Warren -

At the risk of seeming like a BrewBoard spammer, one of the guys posting to this thread on brewboard sounds like he got a look at this product while it was in development.

slightly off topic - my copy of the BREW magazine turned up today for the September issue...Always nice to get a new mag to read !!!!

Regards

MWS

That bottlewasher review I read it twice and I cant seem to understand how the water stops
Step one remove bottle from washer get soaked or reach down turn pump of then put next bottle one turn on pump geez
I was thinking of something simalar a while ago but using a bottle filler valve or a micro switch no a mini shower

There is another thread on Brewboard now for the one handed bottle filler. Seems the guys are quite impressed with it. If only it had been released in July when I was up there. Actually I wonder if anyone else from work is going up for any conferences in the next few months ...... ?

Beers,
Doc

i wonder if my little gizmo made it into the pages or maybe next month.

Doc said:
Doc said:
Got home to the Sept issue of BYO today.
Having a flick through and noticed an ad for a new piece of equip from Blichmann Engineering.
A one handed counter pressure bottle filler.
Looks pretty slick.

Beers,
Doc
[post="70935"][/post]​

The postie should have a present for me tomorrow :p

Doc
[post="78092"][/post]​

Doc,
did you order it through ibrew or from one of the US distributors? I see on there website that they will only sell to distributors.

Cheers
:beer:
Mothballs

Selling for $139 in Qld & an extra $45 for the fittings...

I bought it from iBrew. $128 + postage. I didn't have to buy the accessory kit as I already have all the fittings except for the 1/4" male to 1/4" flare which I bought from a plumbing shop for a couple of dollars.
It arrived today and it looks the goods.
Will post piccy's and do a full review in a seperate thread when I get it all cleaned/sterlised and up and running.

Beers,
Doc

Anybody interested in one of these.
I can get for $115 or $140 inclusive of all the fittings, but need to but 6. So need another 5 interested?

Ross said:
I can get for $115 or $140 inclusive of all the fittings, but need to but 6. So need another 5 interested?
[post="78983"][/post]​

I'll probably be interested if you get the numbers ross. Wondering how Doc went with his though...

Would be great if I could fill bottle from the keg with ease...esp for the xmas case.

Ross said:
[post="78983"][/post]​

I might be interested Ross - but would like to see picks showing all the fittings...

Ken...

Ross,
Put me down for one. I will also be keen to use this for the xmas case. I will be interested to see the results from Doc. It looks like your not a real brewer unless you have a one handed CPBF :lol: :lol:

GMK said:
Ross said:
[post="78983"][/post]​

I might be interested Ross - but would like to see picks showing all the fittings...

Ken...
[post="78987"][/post]​

Just look on the Ibrew site Ken, the parts may well be available a bit cheaper elsewhere, but for $25 I'm happy to get everything in one hit...

I haven't used mine yet.
Will get it cleaned and sterlised this weekend and then hopefully used early next week. Will post pictures then as well.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back