Semen, good for women's health.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"To investigate whether semen has antidepressant effects, the authors rounded up 293 college females...
The most significant findings from this study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, were that, even after adjusting for frequency of sexual intercourse, women who engaged in sex and 'never' used condoms showed significantly fewer depressive symptoms than did those who 'usually' or 'always' used condoms."

Ignorance is bliss?

"The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests."

When she swallows it is good for alleviating men's depression also.

Will the Ponds Institute start selling it as face cream? OR is the method of delivery important.

Liam_snorkel said:
Will the Ponds Institute start selling it as face cream? OR is the method of delivery important.
NOOO - definitely won't keep in a jar. MUST be applied with snorkel

Dan2 said:
MUST be applied with snorkel
Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that but if it is for her health then you'd better come over, Liam. You have to promise not to laugh at my junk though. Medical professionalism and all that.

That'll go nicely with my nurse's outfit.

Liam & Bum,
you need to get a couple of these then you will be happy and healthy as all shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been telling my wife it's good for her for years

Stupid very small number survey of a very small demographic.

How many depressed women are likely to go down and swallow?

I wouldn't be real happy about it...

warra48 said:
Stupid very small number survey of a very small demographic.
I agree. All AHB members should perform their own tests, and post results.
Don't expect my results too soon. I hope to dispense many samples in order to get a decent average.
Good luck to the rest of you.
I swear, this is in the name of science and the greater good.

Cocko said:
Sad really, nothing better than 'The look up' and them crying....

Oops :ph34r:
HAHA! Post of the day...

Back