• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galamus

Reaction score
Hey All,

Unfortunately due to a move to a tiny apartment in sydney I'm selling out of homebrewing.

For sale (with preferable pickup from Oxenford on Sunday)

-8 x 20L ball lock cornies -$50 each or offer on bulk (good condition) (some are painted to tell them apart)
-3 x 50L kegs - all legal, UK kegs - $60 each or offer on the lot (good condition)
-1 x mykegonlegs 6.8kg carbon dioxide cylinder - (swapandgo from craftbrewer) - @$150 ONO (Perfect Condition)
-1 x regulator to suit above - $50
-1 x 150L westinghouse chest freezer - $75 ONO (good condition, works perfectly, some scratches etc)
-1 x IKA RCT Basic stir and hotplate similar to this (http://www.ika.com/owa/ika/catalog.product_detail?iProduct=3810000) though older. $100 ONO (works well, some aesthetic damage - photo available on request)
-1 x 2 roller monster mill with base and hopper assembly (http://www.monsterbrewinghardware.com/products_main.html) - as new condition $100 ONO
-other bits and pieces that are lying around that anyone can check out on pickup

Everything is going cheap, and ill take a lower offer on the lot, I do need it to go on Sunday though (or before) so get hold of me quickly

My mobile number is (Editted - request number in PM)- best way to get more detail or arrange purchase. Otherwise PM me on here.

I can arrange to drop stuff off for the cost of petrol.

Thanks guys, sorry to be leaving the group - been a while since I have had a chance to brew though.

Cheers
Dirk

Shame you have to stop brewing, mate. Great prices, so you should move it all.

One thing though- take your mobile number off the 'net, or you might get naked selfies from cocko.

PM sent for the mill, and it's for a mate not me.

Oxenford QLD? If so the cornys are mine and a mates.

Make it so.

jyo said:

One thing though- take your mobile number off the 'net, or you might get naked selfies from cocko.
I sent you some golden boobies.
Enjoy.

jyo said:

I only send you 'that' stuff.. stop exploiting me. :ph34r:

Agreed, sad to loose one to the fold.

adryargument said:
I sent you some golden boobies.
Enjoy.
Shouldn't you be packing for holidays?

Haha, probably a good call re the mob number - editted.

I've responded to everyone who has PM'd me. Cube - sure is Oxenford QLD (Gold Coast), let me know if you are after the cornies, first in best dressed - I'm going to be around in oxenford tomorrow morning friday morning and on Sunday.

Keep the PM's coming and I'll update as things are sold.

Forgot to add that there is a 10L keg available as well - $80

Cheers Guys

Pm sent on mkol cylinder and reg, 1x 50l keg.

I can't seem to work out how to PM from the app. Are any of the 50L kegs still available?

EDIT: worked it out! PM sent

Hi all,

The following is still uncommitted (some things may be getting posted if not sold by sunday)

-7 x 19L ball lock cornies -$50 each or offer on bulk (good condition) (some are painted to tell them apart)
-2 x 50L kegs - all legal, UK kegs - $60 each or offer on the lot (good condition)
-1 x 150L westinghouse chest freezer - $75 ONO (good condition, works perfectly, some scratches etc)
-1 x IKA RCT Basic stir and hotplate similar to this (http://www.ika.com/o...Product=3810000) though older. $100 ONO (works well, some aesthetic damage - photo available on request)
-1 x 2 roller monster mill with base and hopper assembly (http://www.monsterbr...ducts_main.html) - as new condition $100 ONO
-1 x 9L corny ball lock - $80 (good condition)

Cheers!

Couldn't put the small keg in the car when you come down to sydney could ya?

Hey all, just an update on what is left - topher anything that doesnt sell by sunday I will bring down for Sydney peeps! (space in the car is tight though so I'd prefer to avoid it)

Raja - some kegs are still available!

-5 x 19L ball lock cornies -$50 each or offer on bulk (good condition) (some are painted to tell them apart)
-1 x IKA RCT Basic stir and hotplate similar to this (http://www.ika.com/o...Product=3810000) though older. $100 ONO (works well, some aesthetic damage - photo available on request)

I also found some other bits and pieces
-brand new ATC800+ temperature controller in box never used - $50 ONO
-A 50L keg which has had the top cutout, a hole in the bottom and one in the side for a heating element, 1/2" ss 3 piece ball valve on the bottom -$40
-Shanks/taps/ball lock fittings which people can have a look at when they come by

Pickup preference is Sunday 12:00-17:00 in Oxenford

Cheers
Dirk

Hey All,

Another update
-5 x 19L ball lock cornies -$50 each or offer on bulk (good condition) (some are painted to tell them apart)
-1 x brand new ATC800+ temperature controller in box never used - $50 ONO
-Shanks/taps/ball lock fittings which people can have a look at when they come by

Pickup preference is Sunday 12:00-17:00 in Oxenford, Gold Coast

Cheers
Dirk

Hi Galmus, have you sold the mill? As I mentioned, super keen on the mill and happy to pay for postage if you cant fit it in you car for the trip to sydney.

Cheers,
Richard

Back