Selling Homebrew Legally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, first post and am a new member!

I currently make my own homebrew beer, I have let a few friends taste my beer as well as a few bar owners who have really liked it and are wanting to be able to buy and/or sell my beer, so I was wondering what I would need to do to be able to do that legally? I have read a bit online but am still unsure as there is a lot of contradicting information and not much information for Tasmania...
I will be brewing under 100,000 liters a year. I am just unsure about how to go about it... Would I be able to have some help please? As I don't really want to receive a fine or anything.

Hey guys, first post and am a new member!

I currently make my own homebrew beer, I have let a few friends taste my beer as well as a few bar owners who have really liked it and are wanting to be able to buy and/or sell my beer, so I was wondering what I would need to do to be able to do that legally? I have read a bit online but am still unsure as there is a lot of contradicting information and not much information for Tasmania...
I will be brewing under 100,000 liters a year. I am just unsure about how to go about it... Would I be able to have some help please? As I don't really want to receive a fine or anything.
https://www.treasury.tas.gov.au/liq...ing-to-sell-liquor/apply-for-a-liquor-licence

Latest posts

Back