• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Everything - Kegs, Taps, All Grain Equip, Etc.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1153

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Everything must go, I need the cash!

I am selling all my kegs, taps, connections, 3 tier allgrain set up, the lot. Check out the photos.

I have:
- 7 x 19L Cornelius Kegs @ $55 each.
All in good condition, some with new seals, all hold pressure.

-3 x EK Swing Taps in good condition, complete with John Guest fittings all the way through to the disconnect. Will sell each complete tap for $80 (Tap & fittings) or $90 with Tap Top.

-Harris Regulator $70
Great condition. Three years old.

-50L Esky Mash Tun with one of domonsura's S/S bottoms in excellent condition. Mashmaster temp. guage, swing tap and hose. $120 ono.

-Copper coil immersion chiller with tap fittings. $50

-Beer filter with hose and disconnects. Bought new from Craftbrewer a couple of years ago. Works great still. Filter has done about 10 brews. $70.

-Party Keg Setup.
This rocks! Check Photos. 6L mini keg. Small round esky with brumby tap, hose and disconnect. Cheap reg and adaptor to Soda stream gas bottle (included, but empty) $100

-Bucket '0' Death with 2 kettle elements. I've been using this as a HLT for years. Works great. Has a Mashmaster temp guage siliconed in $30

-3 x Fermenters. Pails with lids. Will throw in air locks etc. Hardly used $10 each.

-Heaps more odds and ends. Tubing, gas disconnects, beer disconnects, hydrometer, check the photos.

All photos are up at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/troyboyhenry/Brew

I would prefer to sell local Canberra guys, especially the bigger stuff (kegs, party setup, etc.), however, let me know and I will see what I can do for postage.

All prices are negotiable.

Drop me a message on here if interested.

Troy.

I would be interested in party keg reg etc.. but I'm in melbounre so not too sure what postage would be like and I couldn't see it in the photo's

Matt

Is the grain mill for sale, if so what would your price be,

Are there any Corny kegs left?

I'm after one.

Cheers

Clint

I'm replying to PM's now, however I have hit my PM limit.

Yes the mill is for sale. Just remembered it is a crankenstein mill and is in excellent condition still. Can't even remember how much I paid for it new (from TWOC in WA).

Stay tuned. Will have photos of the party keg up shortly.

Still have all kegs too btw

What a shame :(

Selling up.. makes me feel like having a homebrew!

Troy,
I'll gladly take the party keg setup off your hands.
PM sent, I'm in South Canberra.
Cheers

Hi Guys

So far I have sold:

Immersion chiller
Bucket of death
Grain mill
Regulator
Party Keg

I still have:

All kegs
All taps
All fittings
Mash tun
Boiler
Other bits

Please reply into this thread if interested as my PM folder keeps getting blocked. If you want call me direct on 0412862056.

I'll take the filter if still available.... I'm in Canberra.

What about the scales in the picture? whats it worth?

Check with Bro Shoppe at the home brewing shop in Kambah. He might take some of it off your hands....

Hey, did I manage to get the immersion chiller in the end? I did send a PM.

And I'd still like a boiler.

Cheers

i sent a PM about 2 kegs and chiller, which i would still like if available? if so let me know and i can pick up anytime.

cheers paul

Hi Guys

The first two Canberra Guys who replied to my PM's came out and bought the items already sold. I did try to stick to the timed order of PM's.

Sorry pwarren, but you hadn't replied before they came out.

cozmocracker, as mentioned all kegs and taps are still here so call me on 0412862056 to arrange a time to come over.

The scales have already sold by the way.

Cheers.
Troy.

I'd put my hand up for the Mash tun but I think postage would make it unfeasible. But if you can measure and weigh it I might be able to organise cheap freight. Would be logical to take the tun apart (remove tap, temp gauge etc) and wrap these and place inside the esky. Tape esky closed and either wrap in cardboard or send "au naturale"

Cheers, Pok

Hi Pok,

I suppose it is possible to post it. I will measure and weigh it and get back to you.

Any other takers out there for the other gear? Amazed the kegs are still sitting here.

Troy.

Latest posts

Back