• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling 6kg Co2 Cylinder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unco_tomato

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've got a CO2 cylinder that I purchased 3-4 months ago at ESB in Peakhurst, Sydney (linked here). The shop is a little bit of a drive for me to get to, and since I work in North Sydney I'm now just doing tank swaps at Daves to save time.

The tank as mentioned is only 3-4 months old, and has only been used once (as in it's never been refilled after it emptied last week). I have the initial receipt, and if anyone is willing to come and pick it up (I live in Kensington), it's yours for the low price of $100, less than half of what I paid for it only 3-4 months ago.

I'm open to negotiation, but I really don't want to get much less than $100 back for it, given it's in absolutely perfect condition and I only just bought the thing. I'm also open to trades if you've got kegging equipment you're no longer using and would prefer that than cash exchange.

Cheers,

Hey unco_tomato,

I'll take it off your hands. Will PM you regarding payment or trade.

Pok

Dang, if that falls through, I'd definitely be in. Am also in Kensington. Also have odds and sods of kegging gear and just running out of gas (with BoC)

Just to be clear guys, this tank is EMPTY, this is not a full tank.

I've asked HSB what he's got for trade in PM, so we'll see how that goes.

For anyone else interested, i'm looking at building a "port-a-keg". So need ~5L keg if you've got one, plus all the usual hosing, mini-regulator, beer gun etc. If anyone has any of this stuff kicking about i'd happily trade my bottle for second hand gear.

I am pretty sure it can be swapped at dave's.
I bought mine online and have swapped at 3 differnet outlets; Dave's, ESB and What's Brewing in Kograh

I am pretty sure it can be swapped at dave's.
I bought mine online and have swapped at 3 differnet outlets; Dave's, ESB and What's Brewing in Kograh

I asked Dave and he said he only swaps Kegs on Legs over.

Yeah, sorry. Just had a look at Keg King's website and Dave's isn't listed any more.

Latest posts

Back