• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling 4x 19l Kegs.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooresey

Reaction score
I have a few to many kegs and there just taking up unnecessary room 200$ for four or 55$ each pm if you need pictures all in good condition. Brisbane pick up cheers.

I have a few to many kegs and there just taking up unnecessary room 200$ for four or 55$ each pm if you need pictures all in good condition. Brisbane pick up cheers.

Mate are these ball lock kegs? If so I'll take one.

Cheers, Camo

When you say ball lock is that's just your standard corny ?

They look like this note these aren't the actual kegs

http://i.tfcdn.com/img2/Uv0f92wAYwoQYGRILC...kF6QA*/fyVMtP8A

By ball lock I mean the posts lock with the ball bearing mechanism.... Pin lock posts need to push down and twist to lock into two pins but the ball lock you pull up the connection and slide it over the post (very poor explaination, I know!)

Also, do you think the kegs need a seal replacement? or are they in working condition, ie you have used them in your system without leaks? If so I'll actually take two :D

Cheers, Camo

By ball lock I mean the posts lock with the ball bearing mechanism.... Pin lock posts need to push down and twist to lock into two pins but the ball lock you pull up the connection and slide it over the post (very poor explaination, I know!)

Also, do you think the kegs need a seal replacement? or are they in working condition, ie you have used them in your system without leaks? If so I'll actually take two :D

Cheers, Camo

Haha oh yeah! there defiantly ball lock i don't think Ive ever seen the pin lock ones before and the seals on them all are fine Ive replaced both post seals in and out and lid within the last 6 months.

Also have two torpedo kegs haha the full stainless ones that i'm trying to get rid of think its a 20L+ one and a 19L one.

Still have two left if anyone interested pm can give pictures if need be.

Thought I should let everyone know and give mooresey a free bump..

Keg's were in good condition as desribed. No issues at all.

Cheers to mooresey for having everything ready to go as well when I came to pickup.

10/10

Still have two left if anyone interested pm can give pictures if need be.
Pics would be good mate, I might try and fly this under the radar <_<

Back