• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sell Grain Bins And Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Well the great pack and move is on, things have come on quicker than expected and we are winding the move forward a couple of weeks.

Brewery has been mothballed, I have nochill cubes of wort to take down with me but don't envisage being able to mash for a month or so.
I intend to restock from MHB and my brewing will be a lot more low key than previously, just a couple of styles and grab a sack at a time when I go down to Newky with Warra.

So, for Sale Bris Northside - collect Bribie Island or I can deliver within reason:

Four x Willow 60L heavy duty bins with at least half a sack of grain in each, in the original sacks.

willow_bins.jpg

This is an ideal grain storage system, the sack just slides snugly into the bin so vermin proof and spill proof and very tidy as you can see.
At least half a sack each of:

BB Wheat Malt
TF Perle
Oakey Malt (similar to BB or JW lager)
Wey Vienna

Sacrifice $40 each to make room.

I've done a lot of downsizing, three fridges given away etc etc all through PUBS club but I'm throwing this one open to AHB colleagues as well.

Bin with wheat malt sold.

Oakey, Vienna and Perle to go.

Wheat to Starkesbier
Vienna to Bradsbrew

Oakey malt and Perle remain.

I can drop the first two down to Brad on the way to work Sat or Sun.

Unfortunately unable to help Spork at Coff's as we will already have a car load.
Sorry
Bribie G

Moving back when Labor gets back in Bribie? :p

Cheers

Paul

LOL, sad to see you go, but your signature caused a giggle... several in fact. The Little Dictator will MISS you mate.....

"never forget"

:ph34r:

Bump: update, I was moving the bins this afternoon and the one with the Oakey Malt is as near as dammit full sack. I had forgotten that I tipped in a heap of Galaxy following a half sack sale to Screwtop a couple of weeks ago, and mixed it in with the Oakey - very very similar malts, you wouldn't pick them (both made for the Asian Market)

So just a reminder $40 for a nearly full sack and the bin chucked in as well. :)

If I didn't need the bin... What price Michael???

:)

$30 to you and I'll use the bin as a tea chest :p :p

Or maybe use it for nude apple bobbing parties.

What railway station clock do I meet you under?

Platform 9 1/2 at Central, Michael...

Seriously, keen to grab that if time allows - when are you off? Is this weekend OK for pickup somewhere - happy to drive to yours with a couple of beers in tow....

Cheers

Working Sat and Sun in the late afternoons but I'll be in the Valley with car from around 2pm onwards if I could meet you somewhere like along Kingsford Smith Drive - maybe Dan's car park ???

I'll be in the Valley with car from around 2pm onwards if I could meet you somewhere like along Kingsford Smith Drive - maybe Dan's car park ???

How bad does that sound? :lol:

Yep, dodgy as hell Bribie.....

:)

Let me know closer to the date

Cheers

Good old Dan's car park on Kingsford Smith Drive... Not the first time Bribie would hand over goods there... They must be becoming suspicious.

Back