Secondary regulators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krz

Reaction score
I wanted 3 secondary regulators (with gauges) but could not find any decent ones in Australia.
I had to buy from USA. I ended up buying these micromatic ones
Cost me all up AUD$350 incl shipping which is really more than what I wanted to pay, there just didnt seem any other options. There are some plastic ones on ebay, and a few aussie sites that sell the cheapie micromatics without gauges. Guess, we will be hit with more taxes when the GST < $1000 rules kicks in - thanks Gerry Harvey

I wanted 3 secondary regulators (with gauges) but could not find any decent ones in Australia.
I had to buy from USA. I ended up buying these micromatic ones
Cost me all up AUD$350 incl shipping which is really more than what I wanted to pay, there just didnt seem any other options. There are some plastic ones on ebay, and a few aussie sites that sell the cheapie micromatics without gauges. Guess, we will be hit with more taxes when the GST < $1000 rules kicks in - thanks Gerry Harvey
Good job our GST is only 10%, what was the cost of shipping?

Bumping this thread, anybody had any luck? I’m keen for some secondaries. I don’t like the idea of joining two primary regulators together.

The ones I bought from the USA are good quality, I recommend them

Latest posts

Back